Friday, June 3, 2011

Course Reflections

1.      I think it was fun to do the research paper#1. First, the topic (Black Males) was  interesting. I have more knowledge about this topic because I read books and articles that related to it.  Second, I learnt how to do the research paper after I finished it. For example, how to find relialbe sources, how to do annoted bibliography and so on.
2.      It is good to have debate in the class. But I don`t like the debate because I`m nervious about it.
3. Blogger is very useful for this class. It makes this class interesting. It is very clear for us to know what we need to do for each assignment and what we need to focus on. Also, i can share my ideas with other classmates as well as i can see their work. When i check our Google Doc, I think it is very cool to see what I have done for this class in this semester. i feel that I learnt a lot from this class. I think my writing skill has been improved by the end of this semester.
4. I read one article which is not required in the class. The article is interesting too. I think I`m excited to do the performance of the article even though i`m not good at it.  It is really enjoyable to see other students to perform.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your feedback, Ying Ying. I'm glad you enjoyed the class activities and assignments.

    ReplyDelete